PDA

View Full Version : Hello! How's yer bunnies???

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Can't think of anything to say, just missed everyone as I haven't been on for a while. How are your bunnies? Go on, indulge yourself... tell me something about your rabbits.

Lola and Benson have had a duvet day today as it's been raining quite heavily. They're still happy though - nice shed and a big run to hop about in and each other to snuggle with. They ran around in the rain for a while tonight while I was changing their litter tray then came in of their own accord. I love it when they dunt your hand out of the way to see what you are doing!

S'all I have to say :wave:

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:01 PM
:wave: Hello slacker!

Nicola1
23-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello, glad to hear Benson and Lola are well :) xx

susie bun
23-09-2010, 09:05 PM
My bunny and I are happier than we were last night.:) He's back in his hutch after last night's panic, but I'm concerned about the temperature dropping. :? He has a Ryedale hutch, which comes with a night shutter I've never used. I'm mulling over whether or not to put it on - might be a bit claustrophibic for him as I've already blocked of the under-run until he is fully recoverd. I've had a choc ice, but still feel indecisive. I think I expect to much of choc ices really...

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:05 PM

Bite..... your...... tongue......!!! :evil:

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Bite..... your...... tongue......!!! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

You've missed all the excitement of the past few days :wave:

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:07 PM
My bunny and I are happier than we were last night.:) He's back in his hutch after last night's panic, but I'm concerned about the temperature dropping. :? He has a Ryedale hutch, which comes with a night shutter I've never used. I'm mulling over whether or not to put it on - might be a bit claustrophibic for him as I've already blocked of the under-run until he is fully recoverd. I've had a choc ice, but still feel indecisive. I think I expect to much of choc ices really...

You can never think too much of choc ices :shock:

Have you got a blanket or anything you can put in the hutch for if he wants to snuggle?

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:07 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

You've missed all the excitement of the past few days :wave:

Any more pics of your 4 dinkydoos?

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Any more pics of your 4 dinkydoos?

Not today - it was all wet, so I didn't take the camera out.

susie bun
23-09-2010, 09:08 PM

How can you call a TEACHER a slacker??? :shock::shock: Your blooming brave, that's all I can say ... although you do have the backing of Dan and Clo, and I wouldn't mess with them. :lol::lol:

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:09 PM
How can you call a TEACHER a slacker??? :shock::shock: Your blooming brave, that's all I can say ... although you do have the backing of Dan and Clo, and I wouldn't mess with them. :lol::lol:

:lol:, Yep, I have 4 butch bodyguards!!!

(plus it's a long way from Northen Ireland - she wouldn't leave her bunnies long enough to come and beat me up ;))

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:11 PM

Yeahhhhhhh...... come over here and say that to m'face BLACKberry!!!!

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeahhhhhhh...... come over here and say that to m'face BLACKberry!!!!

SLACKER!!! SLACKER!!!!

(You should have come to play - then I wouldn't be calling names.....)

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Straw!! Susie bun - I'm a great believer of lots of straw for heat!!

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
23-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Welcome abck :wave:

Well my troublesome duo are same as usual, glad to hear Mr Benson and Miss Lola are too :love:

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:16 PM
SLACKER!!! SLACKER!!!!

(You should have come to play - then I wouldn't be calling names.....)

Why I aughta....... (thinks)..... it can wait (ahem, at least until I get my bunny baubles.....).

I'm sorry for being a slacker Blackberry, you're right I don't put enough time into the forum. I shall try harder.....

(heh heh heh, bunny baubles in time for Christmas!!)

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Why I aughta....... (thinks)..... it can wait (ahem, at least until I get my bunny baubles.....).

I'm sorry for being a slacker Blackberry, you're right I don't put enough time into the forum. I shall try harder.....

(heh heh heh, bunny baubles in time for Christmas!!)

As a punishment for bunking off you must do lines.

Write out 50 times:

'I must not skive off RU and abandon my bunny buddies'

Copy & paste is not allowed :no:

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:24 PM
As a punishment for bunking off you must do lines.

Write out 50 times:

Copy & paste is not allowed :no:

Could I maybe just do one big line???

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Could I maybe just do one big line???

*stands with hands on hips and out stares Bensolola*

sacol4940
23-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Well Rainbows flopped, Jose's chuffing on hay and not sure about the other 2 as they now live outside, need to check on them in a bit though

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Heh!! I actually do that!!!!!

Okay I'll do my lines! It'll take me a few nights though so I wont be on the forum......:lol:

Blackberry & Co
23-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Heh!! I actually do that!!!!!

Okay I'll do my lines! It'll take me a few nights though so I wont be on the forum......:lol:

Oh, alright...one big line will do :roll:

bensonlola
23-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Oh, alright...one big line will do :roll:

I cut and pasted yours!!! ;)

susie bun
23-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Straw!! Susie bun - I'm a great believer of lots of straw for heat!!

Spenser LOVES straw. :D He plays with it, he eats it, he rearranges it - is it really worth me buying him toys ... I'll chuck in some extra when I go out to say night-night. :wave:

Blackberry & Co

I cut and pasted yours!!! ;)

:roll:......dingbat!!!!!

bensonlola
Well Rainbows flopped, Jose's chuffing on hay and not sure about the other 2 as they now live outside, need to check on them in a bit though

Aww - give em a cuddle from me!

Domino27
23-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Mine are fine, Domino has recovered well from her stasis bout and both are following me about the house thinking I have food...sadly I do not so I get feet flicking at me as they run away :roll:

SkegMag
23-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Hiya, bensonlola, my little Sukie's coming on fine, thank you - she's due for a spay next Wednesday.
I was over the moon tonight when she came over and laid down like lettuce in front of me for a stroke for the first time ever :love: (she always likes strokes but it's always me who approaches her)

kaths101
23-09-2010, 10:53 PM
:wave: from my 4 - all doing great, have been bonded for 3 whole weeks now!!! :shock::shock:
AND this morning when i went out Mittens was on her side with the feet up in the air squidged/snuggled against the mesh door by no other than la madame Sooty!!!
Sooty was a big meanie pants to Mittens first time bonding so this is soooo good to see :love:

trufflebun
24-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Spoilt :love:

DaydreamBunny
24-09-2010, 12:58 AM
delete

Lottie999
24-09-2010, 05:10 AM
My Poppy is having some problems with her eye, and I have to be a mean bunny mummy to get her drops in - hopefully the ulceration will clear up soon; she still tares around the flat and talks to me when she wants feeding :love:

RampantRabbits
24-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Wow!! Havent seen you about much of late!! Good to have you back :wave:

My buns are recovering from Syphilis :roll: Not too shabby though, although they cant wait for my aunty to come back from America as their dog would really like to have them for dinner! :roll:

bensonlola
24-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Nice to read about your rabbits! Anyone elso care to share??? :wave:

Mandxx
24-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Dnt knw u as im a newbie but im also frm N.Ireland so thought I would say hi.:wave: