• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay experts delivery

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I seem to have clicked for a courier delivery from The Hay Experts. I've read others on here mentioning timing of deliveries being very accurate, but can see any refernce to a time slot when I click on the link. :? Will it be tomorrow before this shows up. I can be in all day, but I will need to go out to the hutch now and again to check on Spenser, especially as he has been poorly. Wish I'd just clicked for normal post service - the postie leaves things with a neighbour if we're out.

I seem to have clicked for a courier delivery from The Hay Experts. I've read others on here mentioning timing of deliveries being very accurate, but can see any refernce to a time slot when I click on the link. :? Will it be tomorrow before this shows up. I can be in all day, but I will need to go out to the hutch now and again to check on Spenser, especially as he has been poorly. Wish I'd just clicked for normal post service - the postie leaves things with a neighbour if we're out.

You could call them and ask if you can change it?

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on my email then. I think it is too late to change the delivery method as the last notification indicated it was on its way. Hope Spenser likes it. I could always put a post-it note on the door saying I am round the back I suppose. Off for Spenser's vet appointment now. :wave:

You will get an email the day before its delievered. i got one today saying mine will be delievered tomorrow. You then get an email from the courier on the morning telling you what time.

Yes I had an email from the courier first thing in the morning telling me what time to expect my order. The first day it said 12.24-13.24 and I was at work. I picked the email up at 12.22pm: there is a 'change delivery' option on the site so if the time it gives you is not convenient, you can change it to a different day which is what I did and got a new email the next day with new estimated delivery time. Hopefully if you are planning to be home though, it just means keep a close ear out around the time that the delivery is due :)

I find them great to deal with. Nice selection of bunny goodies too. You get an email on the day of delivery telling you the time slot.

Back