• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts question

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know, if I use a voucher to pay for part of my order can I use a card for the rest :wave:
I'm getting a £10 voucher but what I want to order comes over (by 80 something p :roll: )

Does anyone know, if I use a voucher to pay for part of my order can I use a card for the rest :wave:
I'm getting a £10 voucher but what I want to order comes over (by 80 something p :roll: )

I'm not sure about THE but I have done this on other sites so I can't see it being a problem...sorry I'm no help :roll:

I have done this on other sites, I would have thought it would be fine as it would be pretty difficult to spend exactly £10 probably.

It goes on your 'account' with them. When you next place an order, just above the voucher input field on the order screen, there is a little tickbox that says something like 'Apply/Use balance of *something or other*' and it basically applies any voucher or other remaining credit from your account to your order :wave:

sorry can you explain that again please? It didnt make any sense in my head :oops:

Add the voucher code, it goes onto your account as credit.

Then when you come to pay, you tell it to use your 'credit' which will reduce the total value and then pay the rest with the card as usual :)

Back