• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Services in the North (Yorkshire/Lancashire)

mimi g

Warren Scout
Hi There

Are there any professionals in the Yorkshire or Lancashire area that offers bonding services for a donation to rescue/animal charity of choice....or fee.

I have an 18mth old male neutered rabbit who has until recent been a house rabbit but has moved outdoors due to change in living circumstances...I did not want him to be alone so decided to get him a friend...a super friendly stunning blue baby french lop female. My dream rabbit!

I did attempt bonding myself after lots of research and seeing people on here had succesfully bonded a young female to a neutered male.
The problem was with working fulltime I could only bunny date them on an evening and there were afew squabbles (mainly started by him) which really upset me and now I have lost my bottle.

I have decided to wait until Boo my girl is neutered and then it would be great if somebody would be able to take them from me for an intensive bonding session of several days. I feel that one of the problems during bonding was that my boy seemed jealous of Boo and was constantly looking to me for attention, as he has always had my undivded attention so I think I need to be removed from the equasion for afew days.

I have just ordered a stunning Dog kennel and run with an extra run to attach to it for them both to live in. We will be temporarily having to divide it all down the middle but hoping to open it all up if bonding is successful.

Please let me know if you are able to help! x

Bump up....would really like to contact and chat to somebody now so I can get everything in place for when the time comes in afew months.
I would drive upto 1.5hours from leeds to the right person! xx

Hi
I have just got a new bun from Bunny Camp Sanctuary (Bradford) and Sonya bonded my existing doe, Olive, with one of her rescue's bucks (now called Timmy). Sonya was fantastic, there's no way I could have done it myself, I found it stressful enough being at the other end of the various text messages. Not sure if Sonya would be able to help or not, or if she only bonds for people taking one of her rescue buns, but it would certainly be worth asking her as I am sure she would be grateful for the donation. This is the link to the rescue's website

http://www.bunnycamp.webs.com/about.html

Let me know how you get on.

Hi
I have just got a new bun from Bunny Camp Sanctuary (Bradford) and Sonya bonded my existing doe, Olive, with one of her rescue's bucks (now called Timmy). Sonya was fantastic, there's no way I could have done it myself, I found it stressful enough being at the other end of the various text messages. Not sure if Sonya would be able to help or not, or if she only bonds for people taking one of her rescue buns, but it would certainly be worth asking her as I am sure she would be grateful for the donation. This is the link to the rescue's website

http://www.bunnycamp.webs.com/about.html

Let me know how you get on.

That is brilliant thankyou. Ill get intouch. I would defo make a very nice donation as think the rescues do an amazing job and it would be a massive help :)

Back