• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wanted to share...

Last night without any hint she might Doodee decided to stomach crawl around the edge of the room and sneak up the side of the chair I was sitting on. She then crawled under my arm and actually sat on my lap and let me stroke her for a few seconds then jumped off and ran behind the sofa.

Half and hour later she snuck back and did the same thing agian...and I did not have any food on me to steal either.

Its taken five months for her to think I might just might be okay.:love: That's not bad for a bun who was rehomed with serious behaviour problems to the point she was considered as unhomeable.

Last night without any hint she might Doodee decided to stomach crawl around the edge of the room and sneak up the side of the chair I was sitting on. She then crawled under my arm and actually sat on my lap and let me stroke her for a few seconds then jumped off and ran behind the sofa.

Half and hour later she snuck back and did the same thing agian...and I did not have any food on me to steal either.

Its taken five months for her to think I might just might be okay.:love: That's not bad for a bun who was rehomed with serious behaviour problems to the point she was considered as unhomeable.

:love::love::love:

I think this thread deserves an edited first post with a picture of the obviously trust worthy and learning to love, Doodee.

Oh wow, that's brilliant .... it must feel fab that she trusts you enough to do that - just because she wanted to!!! Makes ya feel all warm inside!! :love: :love:

And I agree - we need piccies!! :D

thats fantastic....i had the same with my bridge bunny girl bif.

its so rewarding when they do something like that. bif improved a bit more but never trusted or liked people,....after what she sufferred before being rescued im not surprised.

hope the trust keeps building.

Back