PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share...

Tracybeakerisland
23-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Last night without any hint she might Doodee decided to stomach crawl around the edge of the room and sneak up the side of the chair I was sitting on. She then crawled under my arm and actually sat on my lap and let me stroke her for a few seconds then jumped off and ran behind the sofa.

Half and hour later she snuck back and did the same thing agian...and I did not have any food on me to steal either.

Its taken five months for her to think I might just might be okay.:love: That's not bad for a bun who was rehomed with serious behaviour problems to the point she was considered as unhomeable.

GrahamL
23-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Last night without any hint she might Doodee decided to stomach crawl around the edge of the room and sneak up the side of the chair I was sitting on. She then crawled under my arm and actually sat on my lap and let me stroke her for a few seconds then jumped off and ran behind the sofa.

Half and hour later she snuck back and did the same thing agian...and I did not have any food on me to steal either.

Its taken five months for her to think I might just might be okay.:love: That's not bad for a bun who was rehomed with serious behaviour problems to the point she was considered as unhomeable.

:love::love::love:

I think this thread deserves an edited first post with a picture of the obviously trust worthy and learning to love, Doodee.

Bitzy
23-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Oh wow, that's brilliant .... it must feel fab that she trusts you enough to do that - just because she wanted to!!! Makes ya feel all warm inside!! :love: :love:

And I agree - we need piccies!! :D

biscandmatt1
23-09-2010, 02:58 PM
that's fantastic! :D xxx

Tracybeakerisland
23-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Most of the photos I have of Doodee are before Ellys accident so they tend to blurry as she runs away or close ups of her teeth as she grabs the camera and runs away with it to her lair to kill the nasty thing.

I did locate a cache of her from the RSPCA facebook site
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Y_qrXd-oxvgJ:is-is.facebook.com/RSPCA%3Fv%3Dphotos%26sb%3D30+doodee+rspca&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

DaydreamBunny
23-09-2010, 05:00 PM
That's great, you have obviously done a good job with her.

purplebumble
23-09-2010, 09:47 PM
thats fantastic....i had the same with my bridge bunny girl bif.

its so rewarding when they do something like that. bif improved a bit more but never trusted or liked people,....after what she sufferred before being rescued im not surprised.

hope the trust keeps building.

Grin
24-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Wow - fantastic!!! :D