• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bisc woke me up this morning...

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
... by repeatedly smashing the veg treat holder, complete with noisy bell, against the cage bars!! i went to sleep at half 3, and he woke me up at 5.50am!!!!! :roll:

so happy he likes pulling the hay out of it though! they usually hate anything i buy them! :lol:

I understand completely! Mine ignore loads of stuff I get them but I think I'd be happy they were enjoying something even if they woke me up! As long as I could go back to sleep after...

might be my own fault for sleeping in the lounge rather than upstairs in the bedroom! :oops::lol:

but ye, i'm glad they like it. :D

Awwww nice to know it was enjoyed even if it did wake you. I can hear buzzby throwing the bowl and stuff around his hutch if I have my bedroom window open at night. Im glad he isnt a thumper!

Awwww nice to know it was enjoyed even if it did wake you. I can hear buzzby throwing the bowl and stuff around his hutch if I have my bedroom window open at night. Im glad he isnt a thumper!

it's kind of nice to hear them though isn't it. i panic when they go quiet :roll::oops:

i fall asleep listening to them munching hay and it's actually really relaxing! :oops::lol:

Back