• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Mr DHL brought me!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
animalmagicorder.jpg

• 4 bags of sample hay (Orchard Greens / Western Timothy Hay / Botanical Hay / Oxboy Oat Hay)
  • Fenugreek Cruncies
  • Carrot Wood Roll
  • Grassy Carrot
  • Chube (Giant) - don't think i'll be using it though, as its actually a lot smaller than i thought it would be :roll:
  • Readigrass (the big box the other stuff is on is *FULL* of Readigrass, i was expecting a bag like this https://www.btowstore.com/epages/BT...?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3336/Products/Readigrass but doesn't matter really!
  • i don't rememeber ordering this, but a pack of Rolled Grass & Dandelion - it's not on my order, so maybe a free-gift?!

Quite happy :)

Thanks Lynne!

Awww that is fantastic!! :D

I just read in your signature that Ginger's spay is tomorrow. Sending vibes and hope the bond between her and Biscuit goes great! :wave: xxxxx

Oh I got a similar parcel yesterday from Lynne too - it was to use our voucher that we won for the BARC fundraiser - and it arrived just in time as it also contained Fenugreek Crunchies and as Starbuck was not nomming, that was perfect timing!

We also have toys for Fay and Kenco and a couple of other foodie treats for all the buns! Yay!

And I got my emergency supply of Fenugreek Crunchies (and a sack of megazorb) today - such a quick delivery!! I used my last crunchies last night, and was dreading not having any for this evening, but Animal Magic Pet Supplies are so bloomin' quick at delivering :D

Lucky Biscuit (and Ginger!). :love: A tip with the grassy carrot if you haven't had one before - Spenser ignored his until I picked it up, at which a fun tug-of-war game ensued. Spenser won of course, and much of the carrot was eaten. There was, er, a bit of a mess. :lol:

Lucky Biscuit (and Ginger!). :love: A tip with the grassy carrot if you haven't had one before - Spenser ignored his until I picked it up, at which a fun tug-of-war game ensued. Spenser won of course, and much of the carrot was eaten. There was, er, a bit of a mess. :lol:

My boys only like the carrot if they can throw it in the water bowl - but they have loved chewing the label :lol:

Oooh brilliant, lucky biscuit and Ginger! Im itching to spend some dollar now :shock:
Btw r u getting excited about Gingers arrival yet? :D

aww, brilliant! If you want to sell me the tube, it'd be good for my piggies! let me know, i could paypal the money! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Lovely. The tube doesn't look like a giant sized one to me.

it's got 'Giant' written on it :? I'll see how big Ginger is (i've still never met her!) and if she is small enough i'll let her have it for now and if not, i'll PM you Stargrrlclaire :)

Aww lucky bunnies :D I thought the giant chube was bigger than that, I've ordered it for my trio but don't think Otis will fit through that!

Was that from the hay experts? I'm contemplating getting some more readigrass, just don't know where to store any more stuff! :lol:

Was that from the hay experts? I'm contemplating getting some more readigrass, just don't know where to store any more stuff! :lol:

No, it was from Animal Magic Pet Supplies.

I got my readigrass from them and its really strong smelling! I didnt realise, its stinking my office out :lol: Its in a HUGE box.

The picture on the link shows a 15kg sack like the one I buy from my local horsefeed supplier, but you only got sent a small amount in a box. surely you should get the bag if that is what you ordered, or is it just me :roll:

i didn't order a 15kg bag, just whatever it was on the site, it did baffle me as i opened the box and it was just full of grass, but i didnt mind - £2.25 for the amount thats stuffed in the box was a good price in my mind, it'll last AGES here! 15Kg's of readigrass, jeez, i'd have nowhere to keep that, i can tell ya! lol

Maybe the picture is just mis-leading, but thanks for commenting Jessie :)

Back