• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the 4 new rattie girls.- piccies of the boys too.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Greta and Eliza,
006-1.jpg

Luna, sharing a hammock with Lucy.
002-1.jpg

Lucy,
004-1.jpg

Lucy, Greta and Luna are all very friendly, but Eliza is supposed to be a biter, however I put my hand in to her and Greta in the top picture and both proceded to groom me. Eliza did take little holds of my skin with her teeth, but because I didn't move she didn't bite.:)

Last edited:
They are absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with the bonding and shout if you need any help or reassurance :wave:

Oh, I missed this thread so bought it back! They are absolutely beautiful!!! I love Lucy's little sleepy face in her hammock :lol:

:love::love::love::love::love:

We are just home with the boys- Wart and Merlin ( can you guess where the names came from). The owners were sad to see them go but are both working long hours and don't feel the boys get enough attention. Wart has some wounds that are not healing, they were neutered because they were fighting, so I will pop them in to the vet tomorrow for a check up- Wart's owner has been using cream for the vet, but he keeps scratching them.

Anyway, it was actually nice to see owners genuinely sorry to see their pets leave. I will let them settle tonight and then post some piccies tmorrow.

Back