• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser this morning

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Here is Spenser, back in his hutch and feeling a bit better after his stasis episode. He's not right, but on the mend I hope. I've sent out for a deliver of curley kale and flat leaf parsley.

P9230382.jpg

Yay! Did you get your camera working again, or is this a new one?

Give him a big nose rub from me :love:

The camera miraculously revived overnight. Quite handy as the emergency appointment cost £145! Hopefully Petplan will reimburse, but I didn't grudge a penny of it to get his insides working. I didn't much like the emergency vet - she was a bit impatient with Spenser's wriggling. I'm glad he moulted all over her table, and quite a bit of straw came out of the carrier. :lol:

The camera miraculously revived overnight. Quite handy as the emergency appointment cost £145! Hopefully Petplan will reimburse, but I didn't grudge a penny of it to get his insides working. I didn't much like the emergency vet - she was a bit impatient with Spenser's wriggling. I'm glad he moulted all over her table, and quite a bit of straw came out of the carrier. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My boys always seem to be moulting when they have to go in - the vet wears a pristine white uniform, and by the time she's finished it is smothered in black fur - not just one or two strands, but a whole hairy chest full!!!

Good news about the camera!

Hopefully you will get most of the treatment paid for (you usually pay the first £50, they pay the rest)

:lol::lol::lol:

My boys always seem to be moulting when they have to go in - the vet wears a pristine white uniform, and by the time she's finished it is smothered in black fur - not just one or two strands, but a whole hairy chest full!!!

Good news about the camera!

Hopefully you will get most of the treatment paid for (you usually pay the first £50, they pay the rest)

Spenser's vet was wearing dark blue. :lol::lol::lol:

Back