• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger is having a dental tomorrow- UD- home :)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Badger needs a dental, unfortunately. With his extensive respiratory problems this is a pretty huge risk but obviously, there is no choice. Right now his problems are well controlled and his rumbling LRI seems all good (thank you Zithromax!). He's currently still eating and such but has slight behaviour changes which tells us he is uncomfortable. Because of the risks and because he is looking pretty good right now we are going to do it soon er rather than later to try and minimise the risks.

Its scary, but if he dies I'd rather he die under the GA knowing we have done the right thing than let him suffer or just give up on him and have him PTS. This is best for him so this is what happens.

We could really do with some vibes that he gets through it though please.

Last edited:
Adding my vibes for Badger.

Let us know how he does. It is so nerve-wracking when one of our fur children is at the vet, isn't it? I can never settle and am on edge all day.

Lots and lots of vibes from me and the buns for the very special and gorgeous Badger :wave: We will be thinking of you x

Lots of vibes for badger - I hope everything goes well, I worry like mad when my girl goes in for dentals, I hope your not panicking too much :wave:

Back