• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max in for the 'Big Snip' today u/d nibbling abit now just very tired

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Vibes for him please, poor mite :(
Its for the best tbough, i forgot how pungent an unfixed bun can be :shock: Hopefully it will calm him down abit too and Timmy, Maxs scent is really winding him up :(
Just going to pack him a lunch box to take with him to the vets :oops: I know he'll be ok but its always so worrying :? Xxxxx

Last edited:
Aww Bless - i hope he'll be fine!! It's the best thing for him and hopefully he'll be back to normal soon xxx

I think the packed lunch is funny tho! :lol::oops: Does he like cucumber sarnies?? :lol:

Sending lots of vibes for Max and his snip. Am sure everything will go to plan and he'll be back to his normal self in no time.

Awww bless him. I'm sure he'll be a lot happier (and much less stinky:shock:) afterwards.
Vibes for a fast recovery.

Hes home!
He hasnt eaten yet apparantly and is very dopey :( Hes snuggled up on a fleece blanket next to a warm water bottle and i covered him with another blankie as he was shivering.
Gonna give him an hour or 2 to sleep then will start poking things under his nose ;)
Can we have nomming and non stitching pulling vibes please, very worried about him atm.
Oh and randomly my vet asked if we could look after their buns when they go away :shock: Such a compliment!
Xxx

Hes home!
He hasnt eaten yet apparantly and is very dopey :( Hes snuggled up on a fleece blanket next to a warm water bottle and i covered him with another blankie as he was shivering.
Gonna give him an hour or 2 to sleep then will start poking things under his nose ;)
Can we have nomming and non stitching pulling vibes please, very worried about him atm.
Oh and randomly my vet asked if we could look after their buns when they go away :shock: Such a compliment!
Xxx

sending nommy and no pain vibes for Max. Did they not use disolveable stitches?

Thanks Gray :wave:
Yeah they're dissolvable stitches but apparantly they can still pull them out. Unfortunately he has been worrying the wound and Im pretty sure there was some tugging going on :( Gonna have to keep a real close eye on that.
On the bright side hes weed, pood and had a few nibbles of coriander and a dandy leaf which is great :)
PLEASE PLEASE dont pull ur stiches out Maxy......

Thanks Gray :wave:
Yeah they're dissolvable stitches but apparantly they can still pull them out. Unfortunately he has been worrying the wound and Im pretty sure there was some tugging going on :( Gonna have to keep a real close eye on that.
On the bright side hes weed, pood and had a few nibbles of coriander and a dandy leaf which is great :)
PLEASE PLEASE dont pull ur stiches out Maxy......

Biccy had to stay in his 4foot hutch after his neuter for a day or so :( He did NOT like that, but he NEVER once pulled at the wound.

Sounds like nomming is beginning :)

C'mon Max, no stictch pullings!

Hello

I had my boys done yesterday - they didnt start eating properly until today. I was worried, but this afternoon they are back to themselves and are back out in the hutch :D

Hi :wave:

Sending lots of vibes.

When Sammy was done he didnt two his food for two days but he was lapping up water. I was offering loads of things to him but he wasnt interested. When he did start eating it was just hay he wanted :) it took him anither couple of days to start eating his proper meals.

Leon was the opposite as soon as we got him home he was quite happy to chomp on his nuggets.

Thanks guys :)

Well hes doing ok considering. Hes very sleepy and snuggly so im trying not to bother him too much but when i do offer him food he happily has a nibble. Hes not bothering his wound too much now, im guessing more of that will come when hes feeling abit better in himself :roll:
i'll refresh his hot water bottle and tempt him to eat again before bed and then again once in the night (or maybe more, will c how he is when i go to bed.)
I think he just needs a good old rest now xxxx

Back