• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I breed stick insects, giant millipedes, giant cockroaches and will be trying my hand at breeding a few of my tarantulas this year as well.

hey:wave:
I breed Orange netherland dwarfs...but not had much succes recently :lol:

oh and stick insects if that counts....the ones i have breed themselves really :lol:

I'm planning on breeding humans in the future but I don't have the right setup or resources yet. ;) :wave:

AMETHYST

This will end in an argument, this is a rescue forum, FACT!
STOP CAUSING TROUBLE :evil:

Agreed ^^^^

But i like the human and dust bunny breeding comments :lol::lol::lol:

Personally, i'd never breed humans - they are disgusting animals with rarely little consideration for other living things.

I think the problem here lies with the OP. His breeding really isnt the only issue - it's the conditions he keeps his poor animals in and using the fact that he's a breeder to 'ok' it. Believe me, he gives breeders a really bad name.

I think this is just a wind up post tbh.

Last edited:
Ah, so you are the reason for the recent troll infestation then?

Oh no, I always keep track of any Troll I sell on and I take them back if the new owner cant control them. I am a 'good' Troll Breeder and I never supply to the retail trade. I only want to improve the breed, I am not in it for the money :)

All this is just making me very sad - I like our forum and have met some lovely friend on it and had some great advice. It makes me so sad that one or two cause trouble like this it ruins it for others :(

OP there are specific forums for rabbit breeders if you are genuinely looking for breeding advice you will probably get more help there because people on here are mostly rescue people most of us dont know much about breeing

Oh no, I always keep track of any Troll I sell on and I take them back if the new owner cant control them. I am a 'good' Troll Breeder and I never supply to the retail trade. I only want to improve the breed, I am not in it for the money :)

Hope you neuter them before homing, we can't have people who don't know what they are doing breeding them, who knows what sort of super troll we would end up with then ;):lol:

I breed stick insects, giant millipedes, giant cockroaches and will be trying my hand at breeding a few of my tarantulas this year as well.

cockroaches are my biggest fear in the world, even just readin this makes me all sweaty and scared!!! Woke up in Portugal with one on my bed:cry: never managed to get a night sleep on my holiday since that happened!!! Cant even watch them on TV!

I breed pet rocks. I think they will appeal to many people who at the moment prefer to breed other types of things. They need no care whatsoever and just sit there doing nothing. I have just had a new litter and will be ready in a few days. If anyone wishes to buy one please pm me or visit the website www.petsforidiots.com

I think the problem here lies with the OP. His breeding really isnt the only issue - it's the conditions he keeps his poor animals in and using the fact that he's a breeder to 'ok' it. Believe me, he gives breeders a really bad name.

I think this is just a wind up post tbh.

I agree. And the stupidest thing is that he's posted a "show us who you are" thread in general chat and nearly 100 people have suckered and posted their pictures up on his thread which just validates his presence on the forum.

I breed kitten poop :lol:
I have 4 tom's and a female kitten, they produce alot of poo :shock:
I've lost control D: they just keep multiplying. I just wish I'd known more before I started breeding :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back