• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

healing vibes for Noodle....Pics after fight...

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
I came home from work today greeted by this :

Photo0368.jpg

Photo0367.jpg

and Noodle looking like this :

Photo0371.jpg

She has a small cut on her nose, a nick on her ear which the vets say punctured a vein, two deep cuts either side of her neck... and a cut on her shoulder...

Photo0372.jpg

Photo0373.jpg

No stitches required but we have anti biotics, pain killers and some wound wash.

The neighbour said she thinks Noodle and Twiglet fought over some carrot....

Twig has only a superficial cut to her ear.

Poor 3 legged battered noodle.... the vet said she is lucky it wast much worse...

they were happy as larry side by side sharing food when i discovered the blood bath

.... healing vibes please

Get well soon Noodle, lots of vibes heading your way!
I hope the carrot was worth it...you did get the carrot didn't you?

Poor Noodle, that looks nasty. You must have had a real shock when you got home to find them. :( I hope she feels better soon. xx

Noodle's due to be spayed soon ... will it have to be postponed now? Those cuts look nasty.

yeah the vet said on her op day she will check they are all healed before any surgery.. she has a week to recover. The worst bite is the one you can see close up whichh has punctured the skin but does not require a stitch....

Poor Noodle, that looks nasty. You must have had a real shock when you got home to find them. :( I hope she feels better soon. xx

dam right!! to top it off my elderly neighbour was saying "its only nature... dont take her to the vets it will heal itself......" I had to sneak her out when she wasnt looking!

Good job I did because when we got to the vets we found the deep pucture wounds beneath the fur. Twiglet was careful to clean the blood off after her attack to hide the evidence....

to top it off my elderly neighbour was saying "its only nature... dont take her to the vets it will heal itself......" I had to sneak her out when she wasnt looking!

Oh my. :shock:

I think Twiglet's been watching too much CSI. ;)

Back