• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( I give up!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well, the dream is over :cry::cry::cry::cry: Beau and Miss Money Penny fell out about a month ago, and despite trying everything they will NOT rebond. Beau bit right through her lip, and since then, the second we put them together they fight. We've tried a neutral area, a small area, a big area...they are not having it. We have tried having them as two seperate bunnies, but the flat is just too small, they currently have to make do with a 4ftx2ft pen each, and half the free range time they would normally have...this is just not practical long term. So we spoke to Caroline and she agree it is best to take Miss Money Penny back to the rescue, and accept that Beau is just one of those bunnies who doesn't want a bunny friend.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :(

I had to accept that I can't get my two bucks to get along tonight.

ohhh nooooo :cry::cry::cry::cry: Im sorry - that must be awful for you as you must be so attached to her now but we bunnuh mummuhs have to do whats right for the buns and I think thats the right thing for them...

I'm really sorry it didn't work. You did absolutely everything you could, and now you're doing the best for both buns. It may not feel great but all you can do is your best.

Oh dear :(

I hope Miss Money Penny's lip heal up alright, it must be a hard decision to make,

It's already healed, it's a month since he did it now, it looked awful, but we took her straight to the vet and it cleared up within a week or two.

kaths101 - yes it will be so hard to give her back, I adore her, I felt so great giving her a loving home after what she's been through, and now this, poor girl. I hope she won't think we don't love her, because we both do, so much :cry::cry::cry:

It's already healed, it's a month since he did it now, it looked awful, but we took her straight to the vet and it cleared up within a week or two.

kaths101 - yes it will be so hard to give her back, I adore her, I felt so great giving her a loving home after what she's been through, and now this, poor girl. I hope she won't think we don't love her, because we both do, so much :cry::cry::cry:

Of course she knows you love her! Caroline will ensure she will go to a fab home - you did your best.. what a sad situation :cry:

I'm so sorry Lib. :cry: You must be devastated; it must be hard to make a decision like that when you've bonded with Miss Money Penny too. :(

Back