• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I envy those of you who have trios!

Keky

Warren Scout
Tonight was the 5th unsuccessful bonding of my pair (brother and sister) and my single buck, the two boys just won't get along :cry:

What's worse is that three out of those five times somebun has gotten hurt, this time it was Fleury's turn, he has a few cuts on his ear which I've given a clean with warm salty water.

Everybun seems back to their normal selves, though Jager (Fleury's sister) wouldn't go near me or him for a bit till I washed my hands :lol:

I think I have to cut my losses and forget about a trio now, and hope that in the future I can maybe find Harley a wifeybun :love:

Tonight was the 5th unsuccessful bonding of my pair (brother and sister) and my single buck, the two boys just won't get along :cry:

What's worse is that three out of those five times somebun has gotten hurt, this time it was Fleury's turn, he has a few cuts on his ear which I've given a clean with warm salty water.

Everybun seems back to their normal selves, though Jager (Fleury's sister) wouldn't go near me or him for a bit till I washed my hands :lol:

I think I have to cut my losses and forget about a trio now, and hope that in the future I can maybe find Harley a wifeybun :love:

aww im sorry to hear that, I hope Fleurys ears heal up ok.
have you got anyone near you that could try and bond them for you??

Aw, I'm sorry it didn't work. Hopefully in the future you can find a solution that works for all the buns and they are all happy.

aww im sorry to hear that, I hope Fleurys ears heal up ok.
have you got anyone near you that could try and bond them for you??

I don't think there is anyone over here that would be able to bond them, sucks living here too :evil:

Back