PDA

View Full Version : I envy those of you who have trios!

Keky
22-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Tonight was the 5th unsuccessful bonding of my pair (brother and sister) and my single buck, the two boys just won't get along :cry:

What's worse is that three out of those five times somebun has gotten hurt, this time it was Fleury's turn, he has a few cuts on his ear which I've given a clean with warm salty water.

Everybun seems back to their normal selves, though Jager (Fleury's sister) wouldn't go near me or him for a bit till I washed my hands :lol:

I think I have to cut my losses and forget about a trio now, and hope that in the future I can maybe find Harley a wifeybun :love:

kaths101
22-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Tonight was the 5th unsuccessful bonding of my pair (brother and sister) and my single buck, the two boys just won't get along :cry:

What's worse is that three out of those five times somebun has gotten hurt, this time it was Fleury's turn, he has a few cuts on his ear which I've given a clean with warm salty water.

Everybun seems back to their normal selves, though Jager (Fleury's sister) wouldn't go near me or him for a bit till I washed my hands :lol:

I think I have to cut my losses and forget about a trio now, and hope that in the future I can maybe find Harley a wifeybun :love:

aww im sorry to hear that, I hope Fleurys ears heal up ok.
have you got anyone near you that could try and bond them for you??

Sky-O
22-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Aw, I'm sorry it didn't work. Hopefully in the future you can find a solution that works for all the buns and they are all happy.

Keky
22-09-2010, 09:11 PM
aww im sorry to hear that, I hope Fleurys ears heal up ok.
have you got anyone near you that could try and bond them for you??

I don't think there is anyone over here that would be able to bond them, sucks living here too :evil: