• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry painting - Auction for pledge a £1

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Blackberry has been very busy again and has kindly dontated this beautiful picture for the Christmas pledge a £1 fundraiser (all proceeds will be divided between the rescues at Christmas) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245684

The painting measures 16" x 16" and is painted on a canvas board, postage will be approx £4 which will need to be added onto your final bid.

Bidding will close at midnight on Saturday 9th October

fundraiserspicssept2010001.jpg

Who would like to start bidding please

Just noticed this. Dandelion is so talented, but it would be rotten to challenge Snowy at this late stage in the game - plus, I did have a Dandelion original arrive yesterday. :D

Just noticed this. Dandelion is so talented, but it would be rotten to challenge Snowy at this late stage in the game - plus, I did have a Dandelion original arrive yesterday. :D

I don't mind if you want to bid but I might have to outbod you though:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:seriously though.....if you want to bid I really don't mind

Yes :wave:

Brilliant! I hope Snowy doesn't mind too much, but I Dandelion does commissions if she feels the need ... Pink is my favourite colour, but please don't tell the Boys. :lol:

Do I pay £24 to you, or pledge-a-pound? I'm off to church soon, but will be on again this afternoon. :wave:

:cry::cry::cry:

I forgot about this

Well done Susie Bun :lol::lol::lol:

and Blackberry for donating it

Brilliant! I hope Snowy doesn't mind too much, but I Dandelion does commissions if she feels the need ... Pink is my favourite colour, but please don't tell the Boys. :lol:

Do I pay £24 to you, or pledge-a-pound? I'm off to church soon, but will be on again this afternoon. :wave:

You can send the £20 straight to the Pledge a Pound address if you want.

Snowy- am happy to do a similar style painting if you would like one, with the money going to Pledge a Pound :wave:

Paid! :wave: Really must do something about the state of my room to do justice to my art treasures. :lol::lol::lol:

Picked up my picture today! :D:D:D I was out at the hutch when it arrived on Tuesday, and my inconsiderate neighbour (who normally take in parcels) had the cheek to be out. :evil: I am mightily pleased, and haven't even taken the bubble wrap off yet - concern re. it getting knocked or tripped over in my disaster area of a bedroom. It took me ages to get through the parcel tape - I'm a bit dim so stuggled for several minutes before accepting I really had to go upstairs and get a pair of scissors.

Back