• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need childgates that a bunny can't squeeze through...

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Visited my new house today :D and need to purchase some childgates for Lewis' room as it's open plan downstairs.

Anyone know any good/cheap deals for these? (Preferably ones that don't have to be fixed to the wall permanently).

I'd be interested in this too - we were looking for something when we got our bunnies but never did find anything suitable! good luck!

Think you will just have to mesh it once you get a gate- you can get them for about £20 off amazon i believe.

I have a baby gate my nethies can quit ehappily wander through (and then scamper back when they hear me coming :lol:). I cable tied two NIC grids over the bottom and that worked a treat (other than the fact I couldn't open the gate then). So I would say cable tieing anything like mesh or something over it should work well.

Oh cool, my dad's an electrician, so he'll have loads of cable ties :D Going to need 2 gates, could be quite pricey :shock: Here I am.. furnishing mine and my bf's new place with bunny stuff, rather than stuff for us :lol:

Oh cool, my dad's an electrician, so he'll have loads of cable ties :D Going to need 2 gates, could be quite pricey :shock: Here I am.. furnishing mine and my bf's new place with bunny stuff, rather than stuff for us :lol:

You should look out for second hand sales at things like pre schools. Got mine for something like £15 and its top notch.

Back