• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chippies !!

Doghouse135

Mama Doe
After having the chippies indoors for the last 2 years, I decided it was time they moved outside into the aviary. I could finally have a dining table back in my dining room :lol:
Here's a few pics of my little furries enjoying their new home - unfortunately Alvin has been given an ASBO for fighting and he's now back indoors with us - naughty boy. He's in solitary confinement so I'll have to get a few piccies of him another day :roll:

059.jpg

062.jpg

068.jpg

055.jpg

:love: Your Chippies are gorgeous:wave: I have 6 of my own and My Alvin lives inside in solitary confinement, maybe there's something in the name:?

Oh my goodness!! They are so cute! My dad has always wanted chipmunks! They are so funny to watch!
Xx

Aww, bless them :love: ... and that's quite a yawn from your cat. I've never seen chippies before. :wave:

Back