• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little ben :( U/D hes fine!! :D :D

he had meds and is laid out on a heatpad with lots of hay snuggled round him :( kept him with Ruby, back in morning if no better for more meds.

whyyyyyy, its only 4weeks since Oscar's episode!!!

Ben was munching on veggies and pellets this morning when i left, i come home and hes hunched in corner :(

it was only yesterday i was saying to Lea, (bisc and matts mum) that everybun was ok :roll:

Aww poor Ben :(
What veggies did he have? Maybe it was something like that tgat upset his tum?
Sending loads of vibes for him xxxxx

he had the usual bit of carrot, parsley and spring greens, i swear its the spring greens.

he seems to be coming round *i hope* he was laid on the snugglsafe and when i went down he got up and came over ish... he nibbled some wheatabix and i saw him nibble a tiny bit of hay, fingers crossed :)

he had the usual bit of carrot, parsley and spring greens, i swear its the spring greens.

he seems to be coming round *i hope* he was laid on the snugglsafe and when i went down he got up and came over ish... he nibbled some wheatabix and i saw him nibble a tiny bit of hay, fingers crossed :)

That's good news :) it really is scary how quickly this can happen :(

Lots of vibes for little Ben xxx

Back