• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Impressed

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Went to my normal vets today to get Zero, Harvey and Ruby vaccinated, and asked him to look at Zero's toe. He hasn't even broken it, just stretched the ligaments. So annoyed at other vets for telling me it needed amputating, all they care about is getting :censored: money off people :evil:

That's AWFUL! :shock: Poor Zero could have lost a toe and you spend - what was it, over £100 for no reason. :shock::shock:

Just sorry I couldn't take you up that night, at least you got the metacam fom them and in an emergency you can use them for that, to be fair we never listened to what they said anyway! Usless douchebags

Thanks everyone. Ah it's ok Jen you know we never listen to them anyway :lol: at least I got him some metacam that was the main thing I wanted

:shock: Thats shocking!...i think a vet should know if something is broken or not!
Id write a letter for sure...at least they could learn from that! Just so bad...:shock:

:shock: Thats shocking!...i think a vet should know if something is broken or not!
Id write a letter for sure...at least they could learn from that! Just so bad...:shock:

To be honest I don't really think they'd care. I was going to write them a letter before about how rude they always are to me and the fact I spent £500 on emergency vet bills but never actually got to see the vet, but I just don't think they'd care :?

Back