• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a nightmare..

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
..trying to cut nails!

Impossible I tell you! Charlee isn't too bad, she puts up a fight being picked up but as she is small it is easy. Noah is a little bigger and a lot stronger, picking him up is horrible. Little :censored: scratched my arms to pieces. I ended up wrapping him up in a towel as best as I could before I picked him up. But he knew it was coming before I even got there. I was holding him correctly, he just HATES being picked up. Once I have him held securely, someone else cuts his nails and its ok.

Then I put him down, he stomps his foot and runs off, flicking his back feet out behind him. Then he spends 15 minutes grooming himself and refuses to come out - even for a treat! Totally ignores me :roll:

Is there an easier way to do it? All this pain is why I very rarely brush them.

I took Spenser to the vet! :oops::oops::oops: He HATES being picked up, and I had to help the vet hold him down. He especially disliked having his back paws done.

Back