• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy bunny is poorly :(

Debster

Mama Doe
Timmy is going to the vets shortly. I could tell he wasn't his usual self this morning, he looked very wary of me and wasn't his usual happy self. I can't tempt him with any food either. He can't seem to settle himself, every time he flops he gets up again, like something is making him uncomfortable. This has happened once before, back in April, and when we got back from the vets after having gut stimulants and painkillers, he started eating again and was fine, so I'm hoping it will have the same effect today.

If anyone has any spare vibes we would appreciate them. Timmy is lying in his tunnel in the run at the moment, he NEVER lies there, usually he sits next to Pickle or in his favourite corner :(

Thanks everyone :wave:

Timmy has eaten several syringes of critical care and looks much brighter. We saw our favourite vet, who gave him a thorough checking over and jabs with metacam and gut stimulants.

It seems the same thing as what happened before, as in he's recovering quickly now, just wish I knew what caused it :?

Anyhows, he should hopefully be back to his old self very soon :D

Back