• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I painted Cloud and Barley's playhouse :)

georgie_f

Mama Doe
It was just boring green like the shed before...

I thought it looked awful when I painted the first side but now I've done the whole lot, I think I quite like it! :lol:

Looks lovely. Wish I'd been more adventurous than a hutch but it was the right decision at the time... Love the view of the trio's bums at the side of the last photo. :lol:

I'm really tempted to do the big shed too but I think my Dad might bludgeon me to death with a frying pan if I do! :shock::lol:

Beach Hut style is the 'in' look for bunny housing! My boys had the decorators in a few weeks ago, and this is what the Little Boys chose:

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010084.jpg

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010041.jpg

My parents have an actual beach hut... maybe I should go and paint that pink?! :D (You guys are evil, look at these terrible ideas you're giving me! :p).

I was originally thinking of red and white stripes for the playhouse just to be a bit different but then I saw the blue paint was called 'Barleywood' so I figured that was a sign as it's Barley and Cloud that live in it! :lol:

My parents have an actual beach hut... maybe I should go and paint that pink?! :D (You guys are evil, look at these terrible ideas you're giving me! :p).

I was originally thinking of red and white stripes for the playhouse just to be a bit different but then I saw the blue paint was called 'Barleywood' so I figured that was a sign as it's Barley and Cloud that live in it! :lol:

Blue and white just makes you think of a naval theme - I want a mini red life saving ring thingy(can't think of the proper word - it's too late for my brain to work :lol:) to hang up in there!

Oooh, a pink beach hut would be fab!!!

Blue and white just makes you think of a naval theme - I want a mini red life saving ring thingy(can't think of the proper word - it's too late for my brain to work :lol:) to hang up in there!

Oooh, a pink beach hut would be fab!!!

Bouyancy aid?! :p I went in a shop today that had cushions in the shape of them - they were really cute! We've got quite a few bits of utter junk hanging round that my sisters kids have picked up of the beach - driftwood, bits of rope, shells etc - I might have to steal them and do a bit more decorating. :)

A pink beach hut would be awesome wouldn't it?! :D

Back