• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I introduce...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Paris and Milan! I will get some better photos of them later, they are settling in now and are dead scared :( But they are soooo pretty and cute and fell asleep within 15 minutes of being here, think they are knackered from their journey. At the moment Paris is much bigger than Milan so are easy to tell apart.

They are 6 week old blue dumbos, both girls! :love::love::love::love:

parisandmilan.jpg

Yes, I haven't seen many of their colour around! They are absolutely stunning and the photos don't do their coat colour any justice! All of their siblings were the same colour too, litter of 9 and every single one is thriving! Mummy and Daddy are both darker blues, so it will be interesting to see their coats change over time!

I just want to get them out and cuddle them, but I can't! Poor things are probably really stressed out from moving!

Lovely colours, they'll soon settle.

We're picking up 4 girls tonight from a local rescue- no idea what colour they are, only that 3 are friendly and one isn't.:shock:

thank you! :love:

Lovely colours, they'll soon settle.

We're picking up 4 girls tonight from a local rescue- no idea what colour they are, only that 3 are friendly and one isn't.:shock:

oooh best of luck with that! What behavioural problems does the 4th girl have :shock:

thank you! :love:

oooh best of luck with that! What behavioural problems does the 4th girl have :shock:

Don't know yet, just got her home, but she certainly gives off those 'don't mess with me, if you want to keep your finger' vibes :lol:.

She is a black hooded with lots of black and we've named her Eliza, the other black hooded we've called Greta, there is a light brown hooded we've called Lucy and a white we've called Luna.
We also have the option to take 2 neutered boys who need a home, now wondering if 5 girls and 2 boys would work!:?

Back