• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to steal noms - a guide

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
I'll just hop up on here...
039.jpg

Casing the joint
040.jpg

Let's have a good stretch...very casual...
041.jpg

Did anyone see that?!
042.jpg

CHOMP
047.jpg

Omnomnom
043.jpg

I direct Auntie Angie to this quote
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh velvet baby ... what a very good bunny you have become ... :D :love: :love:

MY BACKSIDE!

Nice one ... wish my lad nommed carrot like that. Maybey I should try him with a whole one :? He just eats the odd piece if there is nothing else but hay left. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see she hasn't destroyed her blanket yet! ;):p

:wave::lol:

She does keep digging at it though which annoys me because it's so lovely. She doesn't appreciate it, I should get it! :lol:

At least she saved a bit for later! Sweet carrotty dreams ... :love:

She's now gotten up and is nomming that as we speak, after a quick stop to chew the wine carrier :roll:

Yep :( They were fine for ages but got bad very quickly a week or so ago, went to the vet who had a good look and asked lots of questions and said it looked like typical Rex hocks. She's on meds which she hates poor love. I don't know what else I can do to help her, we already have fleece everywhere.

I feel the need to add that she would NOT normally get a whole carrot - I caught her reaching for the table when she knocked the scissors off and felt a bit bad taking it away from her after I'd sat and watched her take it. :oops:

That's a shame about her paws. :( Seems odd that they got bad so quickly. :? Hope the medicine helps. I don't know how I would manage to administer meds - Spenser doesn't even submit easily to being picked up!

That's a shame about her paws. :( Seems odd that they got bad so quickly. :? Hope the medicine helps. I don't know how I would manage to administer meds - Spenser doesn't even submit easily to being picked up!

Well that's what I thought. We spotted the red patches when we were cutting nails - they were well hidden by her fur. Within the one and a half days until we saw the vet, the slightly broken skin had turned into a thick cracked lump oozing pus :(

She HATES being picked up, it's like being punched in the chest every time. :roll: I squish her between my knees on the floor for meds. It's great fun. :p

Back