• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just made the mistake of...

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
.... visiting the Rabbits in Need Section. :shock:

I want to help them all.

How DOES anyone run a rescue! :shock:

I'm seriously naive. :oops:

I'm soooo glad i've found RU but it's sooo opened my eyes to the plightth of animal cruelty. I want to do something too - not financially but in other ways. Any ideas?

volunteer to clean out? foster? put up leaflets/posters?

My shed setup is all ready now, & I have waaaay less buns than I used to - I keep thinking about getting a couple of girls to add to the group. No extra work or time, extra cost maybe - but still waaaay less than I had. The group is already gonna be upset with moving & adding wildie bun so.......

but if they don't bond I'm :censored:

volunteer to clean out? foster? put up leaflets/posters?

My shed setup is all ready now, & I have waaaay less buns than I used to - I keep thinking about getting a couple of girls to add to the group. No extra work or time, extra cost maybe - but still waaaay less than I had. The group is already gonna be upset with moving & adding wildie bun so.......

but if they don't bond I'm :censored:

Good luck with the bonding.

I wish i lived on a huge place all full of buns.

I would love to volunteer but i dont love close to a rescue. :shock: I also have a full time and part time job so time and transport is limited.

I wish i could win the lottery and do some good.

Back