• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

had to look twice to believe this hutch

its lovely but you could have a mahoooosive shed / summerhouse for that money!!! :shock:
... and mine would be over that fence like a shot!!

I was just looking at that on E-bay :D It does "look" lovely but imagine the size of dog kennel and run you could get for that money.

It's gorgeous but...

Small for what you're paying (you could buy a HUGE dog kennel for that price)
The run is too low (my buns could easily clear that)
Lots of exposed wood edges that would get chewed to pieces and look terrible after a short time.

AMETHYST

I wonder if I could ask my dad to build something like that for me... but how to carry it from Italy to Germany then? :?

Again, looks very pretty - you'd be paying for looks and the makers handy work. Biscuit can do 2.5feet upwards easily, so that'd be a basic hop to him to escape:lol:

I think its very much a show piece :)

Again, looks very pretty - you'd be paying for looks and the makers handy work. Biscuit can do 2.5feet upwards easily, so that'd be a basic hop to him to escape:lol:

I think its very much a show piece :)

I once walked in to find a buns sitting on an eye level shelf - so 5ft:shock::lol:

It is pretty and you can certainly see the work that has gone into it but I would rather have this and have money left for a run and treats :wave:

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Log-Cabins/BillyOh-Sportsman-Log-Cabin

Wow - i love it and want to win the lotto! :shock: You could put shelving in and do sooo much.

Oh yeah - i'd need a bigger garden too. :lol::lol::lol:

I ignored the price at first of the pretty house but seeing something like the log cabin above, you can see what a rip off it is!!

Lucky can clear about 3 metres and i've seen him climb my bookcase. I've also caught him sat on my window sill looking out of the opened window. :shock: Tbh - if he wanted to escape he's have been gone by now - he had a few chances before but usually comes looking for us! I'm much more careful now tho. :lol:

Back