• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love (FAO Auntie Angie)

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
'Ello RU, my hoomin has found her cam-raa so you iz gettin some pics of me. The small hoomin said ah should show people ah is not as scary as people think.

Here is me gettin a stroke
Oidhche029.jpg

Nomnomnom
Oidhche020.jpg

Tired after all that nomming
Oidhche003.jpg

And havin a cuddle with mah hoomin
Oidhche031.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh velvet baby ... what a very good bunny you have become ... :D :love: :love:

you look very very happy :D

Ah still gives them nips every now and again to let them know who's boss ;) The hoomins say ah iz a monster :shock: Ah'm not green!

Here is me right now, I did have a lovely cozy fleece on the floor but I stamped fuciderm all over it this mornin so the small hoomin took it away. :roll:
001-1.jpg

Hope you iz feelin better and enjoyed mah kisses :D:wave:

Fank you all, even mah vet says ah iz pretty :D But mah hoomin says RU are the best for knowin prettyness :D

How are her feet now?! :wave:

Much better thanks, still raw but they're no longer oozing pus. :) She's still not putting any weight on one, you can tell because they're different colours :roll:
Oidhche026.jpg

Aw she looks even more beautiful now she's not scowling at the camera :lol:

You've done such an amazing job with her I can't beleive you can put your face to hers now. She was like a tazmanian devil the day I saw her.

Amazing!!!!

Aw she looks even more beautiful now she's not scowling at the camera :lol:

You've done such an amazing job with her I can't beleive you can put your face to hers now. She was like a tazmanian devil the day I saw her.

Amazing!!!!

It does help :lol:

She even does cuddles now - if I'm lying on the floor she'll come over, give me a quick lick and flop out next to my face. Very shnuggly :love:

She's still a brat though, see the noms thread :roll:

oh velvet ...i didnt realise you had poorly feets .. :(..i hope they are better soon . xx

Fank oo Auntie Angie...we has just been to the vets. He squished my foot and said 'yuck' I coodnt see what was goin on. :? It was sore but everyone loves me there and I get lots of noms after :D

Translation - she has pus inside her foot, it looks like it is healing but she keeps knocking the top off, we had lots of blood this morning. Vet says it's just typical Rex hocks and there's not much I can do to prevent it other than what we're already doing, we'll just have to hope the skin callouses over so she doesn't have the same problem again.

Last edited:
Fank oo Auntie Angie...we has just been to the vets. He squished my foot and said 'yuck' I coodnt see what was goin on. :? It was sore but everyone loves me there and I get lots of noms after :D

Translation - she has pus inside her foot, it looks like it is healing but she keeps knocking the top off, we had lots of blood this morning. Vet says it's just typical Rex hocks and there's not much I can do to prevent it other than what we're already doing, we'll just have to hope the skin callouses over so she doesn't have the same problem again.

ohh poor baby :(

Back