• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal stole my boyfriend!

Zara

Mama Doe
Or did the boyfriend steal Rascal? :shock:

Anyway, pics of the boys snuggling up on the sofa, Rascal seems to of become a lap bunny, he'll sit on our knees (and my chest) snuggling and tooth-puring for ages!

Excuse the camera, it was a cameraphone and the lighting is bad so he looks a lot more orange then he is :lol:

Now this is a very content bunny:

2010-09-21172053.jpg

2010-09-21171331.jpg

2010-09-21171437.jpg

Here's my hand, petting Rascal, he loves having his forehead, cheekks, and ears massaged:

2010-09-21172153.jpg

2010-09-21172133.jpg

2010-09-21172119.jpg

He wasn't happy when I stopped though....

Rascal: "OI! Why'd you stop pettin' me woman! I DEMANDS MORE WORSHIP NAO!"

2010-09-21172236.jpg

And just for the lols.... Never get your hair tangled in a curling iron like I did.... it's rather painful :lol:

100920-204817.jpg

no idea what breed he is, nobody could tell me when I adopted him, I just call him my honey-coloured monster :lol:

Bless him, looks so content until the petting stopped - I know that look! Spenser likes petting to stop when HE has had enough, which he indicates by siting up, shaking his head and scratching behind his ear. :lol:

Rascal is adorable :love::love:

On a side note I wondered what you were holding in the picture of you ... I literally went :shock: Not that I have a dirty mind or anything ... :oops:

Last edited:
Rascal is adorable :love::love:

On a side note I wondered what you were holding in the picture of you ... I literally went :shock: Not that I have a dirty mind or anything ... :oops:

:lol: Oh dear, I think I need to caption it with "IT'S A CURLING IRON FO REALZ!"

Back