• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding is going well!

Zara

Mama Doe
I know bonding males can be difficult depending in the rabbits, but bonding Rascal and Batbunny is going smoothly. They've cuddled, played, and groomed each other. Humping has been minimal :lol: It's definitely been established between them that Rascal's the boss, and Batbunny has no problem with this arrangement, he was submissive to Firefly afterall and has made no attempt to dominate Rascal.

Rascal has grown fast 0_0 He's now slightly bigger then Bats and has lost some of his baby-cuteness and is becoming a very handsome rabbit, mostly light ginger/blonde with light blonde patches :love:

I have some pictures of him snuggling up with my boyfriend (He usually prefers me, but I want him to trust both of us) I think I'll go post them in the photo section (I will take photos of the bonding bunnies also when I can find where I left the camera :roll:)

Back