• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First night alone.

smoo

Mama Doe
It was Indy and Luna's first night apart last night and I hate it so much, I know it's for the best but I keep thinking they might get sad :cry:
Letting them run around seperately in the dining room at the mo, first Indy and then Luna. I think i'm more bothered by this than they are :cry::cry:

They've got there snuggl fleeces which I rubbed on each other and will probably do this every day or so. Is it worth leaving a radio on low in the room for them?

I've looked at teddy's they all seem to have beans in the them will pop to the charity shop tomorrow.

You probable are more upset than they are, which shows how much you care about the wee darlings! :love: Are they still doing binkies when they get their turn to run about? Good luck with the teddy hunt. :wave: I've seen a bunny who has an elephant toy on the Forum. :lol:

Yeah still binky's but i've got 4 weeks of this :cry: I'm sure it will be ok, got a puppy pen coming in the next day or so which will make things a little easier.

:love:

That's good they are binkying. :love: Maybe they see it as an opportunity to show off to each other. :lol:

Back