• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Naughtiness of Dandelion...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup: Dandelion was very naughty at the weekend.

Blackberry: Very naughty indeed.

Buttercup: He lives next door to us in the aviary with Clover.

Blackberry: Clover is a good bunny.

Buttercup: That's 'cos he's always busy eating. If you are busy eating you don't do other naughty things.

Blackberry: Except for chewing the hutch legs. That's a little bit naughty.

Buttercup: Yes, that's a little bit naughty. But Dandelion was a lot naughty. Anyway, this is what he did. The aviary has a big wall in the middle to keep me and Blackie separate from Dan and Clo.

Blackberry: 'Cos me and Dan would like to biff each other.

Buttercup: There is a gate that opens into each side of the aviary, one for us and one for the Big Boys.

Blackberry: There is only a little gap between the gates.Mummy has trouble squeezing her fat bottom between the gates!

Buttercup: The gates are 2' 6" high. Low enough for mummy to lean over and give nose rubs and bum rumples...

Blackberry:...and high enough to stop us getting out.

Buttercup: But on Sunday morning, when mummy was out, naught Dandelion jumped up, got over his gate and got over the top of our gate!!!

Blackberry: He came right into our half of the aviary!

Buttercup: Luckily our Aunty was in the garden and heard lots of bumping and thudding. She came to our rescue.

Blackberry: We had already sorted Dan out, tho.

Buttercup: Yes, by the time aunty got there he was sat on top of one of our wooden bedrooms. Blackberry was throwing the wicker ball about..

Blackberry:...if he'd come near me again I would have lobbed it at his head!

Buttercup: And I had taken refuge in our garden. Aunty came in and removed the offending Dandelion and put him back with Clover.

Blackberry: Clover hadn't noticed he was gone...he was too busy eating...

Buttercup: Mummy came home not long after. She says Dandelion must have been a bit shell shocked at what he'd done because he let her pick him up to check him over.

Blackberry: Ha was alright, but Daddy Buttercup had a sore leg.

Buttercup: That was from the left hook I gave him.

Blackberry: Mummy took me and Buttercup in to make sure we were both ok, and she gave us a Fenugreek Crunchie each for being so brave!

Buttercup: Nanny spent the rest of the morning making a bigger gate for the Big Boys side....

Blackberry:...'cos we don't want any Dandelions in our garden unless they're the eating kind!

Oh Dear, Can't believe Dandelion got into their side!

Buttercup and Blackberry - well done for being so calm, even if you did give Dandelion a good left paw Blackberry!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Dear, Can't believe Dandelion got into their side!

Buttercup and Blackberry - well done for being so calm, even if you did give Dandelion a good left paw Blackberry!

:lol::lol::lol:

Buttercup: It was me what did the biffing. Blackie isn't tall enough! :lol:

So cute!

Well done bunnies!! Nice to see you are not making it easy for your hoomins! :lol:

Dandelion: Mummy says I made her very stressy. I don't know what being stressy is....I eat, I sleep, I poop, I play and I groom. I don't have time for 'stressy'. I was very glad to get back home with Clover. He might eat lots of our food, but he never biffs me!

Kenco I dont do being stressy either, I think that is a hoomin thing, or a girl-bun thing, or a Starbuck thing. Hehehe!

Dandelion: Mummy says I made her very stressy. I don't know what being stressy is....I eat, I sleep, I poop, I play and I groom. I don't have time for 'stressy'. I was very glad to get back home with Clover. He might eat lots of our food, but he never biffs me!

Stressy is a Mummy's privilege. :roll: Most os us are very good at it - that's why I drink so much tea, and have had to up my chocolate intake since Spenser arrived. ;)

:shock: Nawty dandelion ..

I bet your glad you werent there!! I would have had a heart attack!! well actually this has happened to me twice - and it scared the life out of me - good job Aunty was on the ball!

:shock: Nawty dandelion ..

I bet your glad you werent there!! I would have had a heart attack!! well actually this has happened to me twice - and it scared the life out of me - good job Aunty was on the ball!

It didn't do much for my nerves, I had to admit - that's why it took me a couple of days to post on here about it :lol:

Good boy Clo for sitting and eating while Dan went off being a naughty bun :lol:

Thankfully Aunty was there to rescue you Blackberry while Buttercup was defending you :D

I know...I'm usually not backward in coming forward with tales of my buns :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ... but feel quite put out that we had to wait for that one.

My little mini-lop friend escaped from his hutch and run one Saturday night and the first they knew about it was when the errant bunny was brought to the door by a wee boy on the Sunday morning. I still get the shivers thinking about it. :shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ... but feel quite put out that we had to wait for that one.

My little mini-lop friend escaped from his hutch and run one Saturday night and the first they knew about it was when the errant bunny was brought to the door by a wee boy on the Sunday morning. I still get the shivers thinking about it. :shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock: That would finish me off!

Back