• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Closest rescue to Tenterden, Kent?

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I have a friend who has just lost one of her pair and she is looking for a new rabbit to bond with him - she wants a speyed young female and she has a large outdoor enclosure and a large neutered male for her to live with :D
Can anyone tell me of any rescue centres or individuals with rabbits to rehome within a short drive of TN30/Tenterden?

We have the beautiful Amy looking for a home :love:

DSCF8249.jpg

Here is what it says about her on our website:

This is Amy. She was found under a car in a road just off of a main road. We have no idea why she was abandoned. She loves a fuss, and to be stroked, does not mind being handled, and is good with dogs, cats and children. She will always come to the front of the cage and put her nose through the bars for a sneaky stroke and some love!
Amy is looking for a home with another rabbit, and will be a treasured addition to any family.

I have a friend who has just lost one of her pair and she is looking for a new rabbit to bond with him - she wants a speyed young female and she has a large outdoor enclosure and a large neutered male for her to live with :D
Can anyone tell me of any rescue centres or individuals with rabbits to rehome within a short drive of TN30/Tenterden?

Hi Sally :wave::wave::wave:

How are your lots (human and bunny)

I have met Amy she is a very sweet natured bunny :love:

Hi Louise! :wave: bunnies and babies all well :D
Any looks gorgeous :love: Not sure if Essex is a bit far for my friend though?

I live in Cranbrook which is just down the road from Tenterden. I got Sally from Starlight's, its not that far to drive (honest). Once you are on the M25 its fine:) Also Kris is amazing with bonding.

Does your friend know about Trinity vet center in Maidstone too? Mark Rowland is by far the best rabbit savvy vet in this area. :wave:

How about Raystede at Ringmer, or would that still be too far? though when I last went there they had only pairs, but they may have singles in foster :? or you could try Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue.

Back