• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

matts chewed through the nebuliser wire...!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i don't even know how he managed to get to it!! :shock: but nothing is safe from bunny teefs! :roll:

just had to order another one! you know, because i'm rolling in money here!! :roll:

i think i'm going delirious at the minute because i started laughing when he did it... :?.... better laugh than cry hey!! :lol:

the one they have is £37. which is not too bad i guess..... hmmm, if you have £37! (luckily i do because i've not paid the vets yet! oops!)

he hasn't been impressed having the nebuliser lately. :? been a bit worried about him. he scratches sometimes when in the box. he's scratching everything at the minute, and chewing things.. i was concerned about his teeth, but aidan can't see anything wrong.. and matts still eating fine.. but today he has left caecotrophs around aswell so i'm getting more concerned something is agitating him... (apart from me putting him in his box for nebuliser time!)

got to wait now for the new one to arrive, by which time he will be very bunged up.. hope they will be ok for a day or two. :?

on a brighter note, he scratched and nipped dan aswell, which i approve of! mwahahaha :lol:

Back