• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I slept with Rosie last night!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
MY OH went away for the night, for the first time in 3 months, so I indulged a forbidden pleasure and set up Rosie's litter tray on my OH's side of the bed and slept next to her all night :love::love::love:

He won't even let the bunnies in the house anymore! (Except when they're ill, but then it's strictly in the indoor cage in the dining room...)

Naughty Rosie still got a bit of hay and poop on the bedclothes, so I had to get up early and quickly wash them and put them out to dry this morning!!! I'm going to tell him I did a fake tan last night and that's why I was washing the covers...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldnt be able to do that with my two...... they are so diddy I would be scared of rolling on them or something :shock::shock:

hahaha.. I do this on Saturday mornings ian works... they sit on his pillow and watch sat morning tv with me, I love those moments :lol:

I bet she enjoyed herself. Have her former owners stayed away?

Thankfully yes, although I expect those bleating kids will see a friend's rabbit and decide they want to get rosie back again for a bit. Then the dad will try to justify it like he did before "because they're children" and therefore children should be put first in all situations. I don't buy that on any level.

Back