• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about Vetbeds

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
It says in the description for them that the double weave makes them "harder to chew" Just how hard is that exactly? Mine have chewed through a thick rubber doormat, bristles, a willow basket (in less than 12 hours) a wall, leather boots and a handbag to name but a few things, so i'm not too convinced a double weave is really going to cut it!!!

Has anyone else with chewy bunnies had a vetbed?, and if so how did it survive? They look great but i'm not shelling out that sort of money for it to get demolished within a couple of days :roll:

I've not had a bunny on vetbed but I'd say it would be really easy to chew - even for a dog!

My bunnies wreck a piece of vetbed within a few hours of it being with them.. so it is not "harder to chew" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bunnies come in two vetbed varieties...
those that chew it..
and those that don't.

It is really nice stuff to use for buns if they don't chew it... easy to wash and comfy and warm.

Back