• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving vaccination dates

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Is it possible and safe to do?

Paddy and Peaches are due their myxo on 23/10 and VHD on 31/12. Rainbows are due this month for myxo and November for VHD.

Would I be able to move any of them so that I can make less vet trips?

Also, does the day that the vaccine is due make a difference or is it just the month that matters?

i did with Alvin and Pearl so that they matched.

i have decided to keep Alvin and Holly's VHD at different times because i cant bear the thought of two rabbits getting a reaction at the same time :oops::oops:

myxi will be changed to the same time tho :D

So would it be best to put Rainbows back a month for both or bring P&Ps forward both a month.

I'm not too worried about them getting reactions at the same time as it's only ever Jose that has one

It's ok to being them forward a little - I brought Bubbles's jabs forward a mth so that she would be due at the same time as Alfie. :D I'm not sure exactly how much earlier it's safe to revaccinate (eg. if you wanted to bring one forward by 3 mths) but a month is ok. :)

I would always bring one forward, rather than put one back, especially as myxi's effectiveness seems to wear off a little sooner than 6 mths in some people's experience.

Back