• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty buns

catxx

Mama Doe
I've left my bunnies hutch open tonight (it's a hutch above the run with ramp, and they're on the patio, and everything's padlocked! and, *touch wood* very little fox/cat activity round my way *hugs wood and crosses everything*). They've figured out how to get the trapdoor open inside the hutch anyway.

You give the bunnies nice warm beds to sleep in, but outside in the dark on the paving slabs is preferable. Cheeky monkeys!

Anyone else find the same? Bunnies liking a frolic in the dark? it's a bright moon tonight which helps I guess.

:lol:

The colder it gets, the longer my bunnies sit out! :shock:

Good job I'm a good bunny mummy and bung tons of hay inside anyway :lol:

if I put something nice like a fleece blanket in there, I'd probably come down in the morning to it partly chewed, shoved in a corner, wee'd on and them defiantly sitting on the paving slabs!

daft creatures.

they were fine this morning. pat had a go at my sleeve. I was picking up poos. It was a combination of "stop picking up poos, I put that one there speshly" and "stoopid hoomin slave, stop that and give me my brekkie!".

Bunnies seem to like to part by night. :) Spenser was still out in his run until way after dark last night! My Dad was keeping an eye on him while I was out, and Spenser was not best pleased when Big Bad Mummy arrived home and he was put to his hutch. :evil: He never sleeps in his bedroom - he thinks it's his toilet. :roll::roll:

if I put something nice like a fleece blanket in there, I'd probably come down in the morning to it partly chewed, shoved in a corner, wee'd on and them defiantly sitting on the paving slabs!

daft creatures.

they were fine this morning. pat had a go at my sleeve. I was picking up poos. It was a combination of "stop picking up poos, I put that one there speshly" and "stoopid hoomin slave, stop that and give me my brekkie!".

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do think they are active at night! I was laying in bed last night thinking we were being broken into - i jumped up (feeling scared for Lucky) only to find him happily demolishing a box and binkying like mad - he's waaaaay too lazy in the day to do that!! :lol:

Back