• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you look at Lola's foot for me please?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
She has a tuft of hair on the side (yellow circle) and it wont pull off! Is it anything to worry about?

DSC00937-1.jpg

Yea but he had a wedding ring on last time!! Anyway, I might end up trimming off a little foot! I'm not as good as Blackberry at these things!!

Mum holds Clo whilst I trim - I couldn't do it on my own :lol:

Now go look at Blackberry's pictures in the Stories and Photos section - mum re-made the Little Boys garden today :D

you can buy a teeny clipper thats usually for dog face fur etc but tis amazing on those matts!! i need to do berties...ill have to tie him down first:lol:

you could try a long session with a slicker brush:shock::lol:

:lol:

As long as I'm not going anywhere near HIS foot!! It's everybun for themselves when the holding and the restraining is concerned! :lol:

Oh, I see! I took Spenser to the vet to have his toenails done - and had to help her hold him down. :roll::roll::roll:

you can buy a teeny clipper thats usually for dog face fur etc but tis amazing on those matts!! i need to do berties...ill have to tie him down first:lol:

you could try a long session with a slicker brush:shock::lol:

Think I'll take the chickens way out and get the vet to do it!! They're due vaccinations soon!!

Back