• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Lucy Update...

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Hi

If anyone was following my thread on Lucy (the bunny i bought pregnant)

she has made a full recovery, I complained to the garden centre who refunded her £70 vet bill PLUS gave us £30 of vouchers so Lucy has had some nice nommy hay and treats....(and shared some with her brothers and sisters)

They apologised and notified their buyers at head office of the breeders conduct.

Her personality has come out and she is a clever little so and so. Not so much a cuddle bun but loves a stroke. she likes throwing things and finding food when we hide it for her.

Noodle is going in for her spey next week and then the three of them will be bonded in time for the winter.

I noticed lucy has to 'reverse' sometimes to eat her caecotrophs as she cant always reach. So today I checked her glands and they were FULL ive never seen anything like it in my other bunnies. She is only about 11 months old so not sure if they are particularly full because of extra hormones released during pregnancy???

She has a lot of fur on her underneath which she has kept very clean otherwise.

So thanks all for the vibes and support. She is doing well.

Thanks

x x x x

So pleased things are looking brighter for her and that she is showing her true personality. :wave: Best wishes for Noodle's spay and the bonding.

Awww bless her :love:-[I must have missed this first time round] All the best for Noodle's spay and good luck with the bonding!!

Back