• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whenever they're free-ranging..

Luna binkyed on to the sofa and then onto the windowsill today... needless to say i've switched the room around so she can't binky on there anymore.! :lol:

Luna binkyed on to the sofa and then onto the windowsill today... needless to say i've switched the room around so she can't binky on there anymore.! :lol:

:lol::lol: Castiel and Ruby used to do crazy binkies at first but I think the novelty's worn off now they'd rather just nom

If I put Spenser out in the run in the early afternoon he just does his cushion impersonation. :roll::roll: I know that's doze time for a bunny's body-clock but I do wonder how rescue buns who have to take turns for a run cope. It would be such a shame if they slept through their slot. :(

If I put Spenser out in the run in the early afternoon he just does his cushion impersonation. :roll::roll: I know that's doze time for a bunny's body-clock but I do wonder how rescue buns who have to take turns for a run cope. It would be such a shame if they slept through their slot. :(

ahh, mine are like this for most of the day. After they settle down from breakfast they just do their slipper impressions until about 4 or 5. I know, I considered rotating mine so the trio were out in the morning for free range and Castiel and Ruby were out for free range on the afternoon but it would mean the trio slept through their slot, so I try and get them out when they're most lively :)

Well mine have been free ranging since about midday as I have a day off, and they've only just ventured out of the hutch now.
I had to carry Grim inside for his food earlier. He ate it and hopped right back to Smoo for cuddles and cleanings. :roll:

Well mine have been free ranging since about midday as I have a day off, and they've only just ventured out of the hutch now.
I had to carry Grim inside for his food earlier. He ate it and hopped right back to Smoo for cuddles and cleanings. :roll:

I have to take them out of their pen and carry them into the living room or they wouldn't even register the fact that it was open :lol:

Castiel just managed to summon the energy to jump on the couch, do a massive wee, then jump back down :roll: thanks Cass

Yes, mine often decide to take themselves to the shed and nom. Then they come out with a bit still in their mouths and run around with it like a dog with a big long bone!!

Yes, mine often decide to take themselves to the shed and nom. Then they come out with a bit still in their mouths and run around with it like a dog with a big long bone!!

:D ahhhhh, they're now destroying a cardboard box with a load of stuff in it to go to the charity shop. My fault really it's been there over a month :oops:

Back