• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When bun's not about, what do you miss most?

seagreen

Warren Scout
I'm just back home from a week away & just about to go away again while Toby Rabbit has stayed with my bunnyboarder.

It seems so odd, I'm home & Toby isn't. For a start it seems so quiet. I'm missing the sound of him racing up & down the stairs, skidding over kitchen floor, the rattling of the babygate & the nudges to say 'I'm here, pet me'.

But the thing I miss most is the feel of stroking those big old ears of his. Magic !

I'm never without my bunnies at home, but when I am apar from them I just miss the company and my friends.

Oh, so many things.:D

Watching them having binkies and chasing each other, in turn. Snuggling up together like an old married couple.:love:

On a more selfish level, I miss the licks and having them jump onto my lap for a quick fuss and cuddle. I love that feeling, that they want to say hello!:D

I miss all my animals when I am away too. I ring my parents and ask how the animals are and tell them how much I am missing them. They say emmm what about us. ??

I miss stroking Alvin's hair between his ears and giving him nose rubs & him lunging at me when I moved my hands too quickly :(

Last edited:
I hate it when the buns aren't in their huth. The first time i went on holiday i cried when i saw Amber's empty hutch :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Back