• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WindWhistle Warren: Christmas Card Comp! Winner announced!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
WindwhistleLogolarge1.jpg

Welcome to WindWhistle Warrens Christmas Card Competition.

The aim of this competition is for RUers to get crafty and create their own Christmas cards. You get to keep your creation. All you need to enter is a photograph of your card PM'ed to me.

Alice herself will judge the enteries when the competition closes.

Please do not post photographs onto this thread.

One entry is £1.20 (to cover paypal fees and prize costs). You may enter as many times as you wish.

Paypal donations to my paypal address: " i_luv_parsly@hotmail.com " Please quote your RU name.

You can pay with cheque or with paypal (cheques will be made out to Alice please, PM me for more details).

All donations and payments will be displayed on this thread so you can all see how much we have managed to raise for Alice.

FIRST PLACE PRIZE:

> A bumper box of Crafting goodies! (photo to be added shortly, am waiting for the last few things to arrive)

IMG_3710.jpg

and

> A hamper for your small ones to enjoy! (bought from Animal Magic Pet Supplies)
AMWickertreatbasket_m.jpg

CLOSING DATE FOR THIS FUNDRAISER IS DECEMBER 17th

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON DEC 19th.

PRIZE WILL BE SENT AS SOON AS WINNERS ADDRESS IS GIVEN.

DONATIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO ALICE IN THE JUDGING WEEK IN CASH. She will conferm this.

Entries so far: 11
Total donations:£11.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a go at some creations this weekend. What a fab idea. :) Going to a craft village this weekend so that will inspire me.

Last edited:
Thought I would give everyone plenty of time to plan and get crafting :wave:

The photo of first prize contains the majority of the crafting prize, there are also plain cards and envelopes

Thats great! :wave:

They dont have to have bunnies on but they can if you want.

I cant wait to start seeing peoples creations! :wave:

Thats great to know because i was struggling with the bunny xmas theme but i am going to try and do one. :D

do the have to be rabbit xmas themed? or can they be general xmas themed, i made all my own cards last year do u have to have paypal? cos if u do i cnt enter :( x

do the have to be rabbit xmas themed? or can they be general xmas themed, i made all my own cards last year do u have to have paypal? cos if u do i cnt enter :( x

They dont have to be rabbit themed :wave: You can pay for your entry with cheque or bank transfer if you wish :D

Back