• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's trip to the vets...

smoo

Mama Doe
... went fine apart from his beans are to small.. More like Jelly beans at the moment.:oops::oops:

The vet phoned me just to say they were doing all the checks before hand and they were concerned that as he's so small he won't react well to the GA and his beans are small at the moment so she would rather wait 4 weeks untill he's a bit bigger.
She did advise that for the next 4 weeks we keep them seperate. So i've got a spare cage that i'll push up to the front of Luna's so they can still see each other and i've bought a new blankie which i've rubbed all over each of them to get the smells right.
He must have been a little upset as he actually let me cuddle him. :cry::cry::cry: Even though thats nice i'd rather he didn't and still be the obnoxious little bun he is..:cry::cry:

Aww, well it's better to be safe than sorry.
They should be fine if they're next to each other. :)

I'm giving them one last run together :love: I couldn't resist but i'm sitting in there with them. He's back to his normal self after he nommed some parsley!

I'm sure it is for the best. Hope the wee darlings cope well with the necessary separation. :love::love: I'm sure the new blankie will help. Hopefully the time will go fast for you all.

Back