• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stre-e-e-tchy bunny! (Why bunnies need runs with lots of headroom...)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
An illustration of why bunnies need runs with higher sides.....

Buttercup: Today I employed Nanny to revamp our garden area as I had chewed a lot of the wood on the old one.

Blackberry: I chewed some too!

Buttercup: Yes, but not as much as me. I am the best chewer and digger. Anyway, I also asked Nanny to make it even higher, because Blackberry likes to stretch when he does his morning exercises.

Blackberry: I do like to stretch! I could reach to the top of the old garden area, but however high I reach I can only get to the roof of this one if I climb.

Buttercup: Some people think Nethies are small bunnies and don't need as much space as bigger bunnies. We not only need as much room to run around, but we are very nosey and need to be able to look upwards too :)

Blackberry: This is me, going from little bunny, to long stretchy bunny!

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010013.jpg

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010022.jpg

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010048.jpg

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010032.jpg

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010033.jpg

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010026.jpg

Blackberry: And in this one I stretched so high my head wouldn't fit in the photograph :shock:

BunniesBlackberrystretchingupSept2010041.jpg

kissing! those bunnies need kissing!

[what on earth is wrong with me? i've become a soppy woman. when i see them, i really do think, oh, xxxx!]

What, never-ever? There's a challenge for you! :lol: I love to see a bunny all fluffed out - don't think they realise how cute they are when they 'don't want to play.' :love:

What, never-ever? There's a challenge for you! :lol: I love to see a bunny all fluffed out - don't think they realise how cute they are when they 'don't want to play.' :love:

Butters will sit up and periscope frequently, and likes sitting on high things to nose around, but I don't think I've ever seen him reaching up the way Blackie does - he is much more dignified :lol:

Butters will sit up and periscope frequently, and likes sitting on high things to nose around, but I don't think I've ever seen him reaching up the way Blackie does - he is much more dignified :lol:

I do like a bit of dignity in a bun, especially a daddy bun. :love:

Back