• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No one wants the .......

From scratch needs to be 8ft long by 2.5 ft width from front of hutch then about 4ft in height with a lid ( The hutch will be in the run ) we think.

We have a wendyhouse and a 6.5ft long run attached . But we are getting the lymington twins soon so did not want two wendyhouses in the garden .

Will have alook at aviarys panels.

Using aviary panels it's very easy to make runs in multiples of 3ft. You just screw them together. It's also relatively easy to make aviary panels. You just need loads of batton style wood and some mesh :)

Oh my the hutch is soooooooo BIG:shock::shock::shock:
The picture does not do it justice it is over 4ft high and over 7ft long .!!!!!!

Which Lymington buns are you getting? Do they have names? :wave:

Sarah and David are adopting these two lovelies who are currently here until they have their spays....

19Sept2010006.jpg

Well after the shock of it being sooo big I have put lino flooring ,and had some help which I have pics but have to wait untill husband come home, tp put them on.

Just say I might not be putting the rabbits in it.:lol:

Back