• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tunnels

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
Where have you found the best 3 way tunnels - pics if you have them please too!

I bought one on ebay and it would have been great, had it not been so small!!! The pictures they use are very deceptive of size as they stick a tiny bunny inside! Thought I'd sussed out a decent one but its tiny now its arrived. I know someone had a lovely leopard print one from Tesco before, but I can't find that listed anywhere so wondering if anyone else has good ones they can recommend.

Not sure if this is helpful Loxxy, but here;

http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/catalog/trixie-warren-playing-tunnel-rabbits-18x47cm-p-3620.html

The bun in there looks like maybe a dwarf lop, medium sized maybe by the head size/shape... maybe not big enough though for a french lop? :(

That's the one I bought :lol: Ebay seller is happy to refund which is nice though. Its very good, very sturdy and well made, just a tad small! Once I saw it, I realised 18cm tunnel size is not very big.

That's the one I bought :lol: Ebay seller is happy to refund which is nice though. Its very good, very sturdy and well made, just a tad small!

I guess Loxxy must of grown a lot since i last saw her then, as i was sure she'd fit in that :roll:

LOL yes she grows alright :lol: Biscuit would prob fit nicely in that one though :)

Biccy would fit through a drain pipe, lol, i swear he's shrinking :shock::lol: I've gotta get some toys for him and Ginger this / next week, so i'll prolly order something like that :)

Sorry i can't help any more Loxxy :( I did google, but i can't find much!

Aww, what a shame, poor Loxxy must be very disappointed. :( I can't help, I'm afraid, as Spenser's taste in tunnels is very basic. He has the bright green one and will not go through it if I put so much as the slightest kink in it! :roll::roll: He uses it to hide in if he thinks I am going to pick him up. :lol:

Be careful if you ever order anything from equinecaninefeline. I had my credit card cloned after using that site. I don't think their server security is very good.

Be careful if you ever order anything from equinecaninefeline. I had my credit card cloned after using that site. I don't think their server security is very good.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Thanks for the heads up!! Won't be using them for sure!

I agree, most (not all) online shopping people tend to use verisign for their security and SSL certs. They use a random company called 'USERTRUST' of whom i've never heard of / used. Too many 'SECURE WEBSITE!' 'SECURE CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION' posters all over that website too.

I'd be concerned about using them, very concerned. Only when i investigated their SSL information did i get concerned though, tut.

Now i've technically hijacked your thread with technobabble, im going to go and find some more pain killers... :wave:

I have the same problem with my Frenchies...I really want to buy them a three way tunnel (or even a normal tunnel) but havent yet found a single one they would fit though, and they're not even fully grown yet! Will be following this thread with interest to see if anyone comes up with anything :)

Have you had a look at kids pop-up tunnels instead of looking for one designed for rabbits? you can get ones are attached to a little tent, maybe you could see if there's a tent you can attach three tunnels to to make it a three way one?

If you are passing a clothing store that uses window vinyls, they usually have the huge cardboard tubes that the vinyls come in, try gap / fcuk they are usually only to glad to get rid of them and the bunnies love them as you can cut and join together

Last edited:
Back