• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How far to Australia Mum?

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Image02531.jpg

Image02561.jpg

Bit more digging to do yet Cinders! :lol:

Their bums look so cute sticking out don't they! I love the shot where she has the dirt on her face too. Mine have a habit of digging, I go out to telll them off, and they look at me with such innocence as if they had nothing to do with it - but their faces & paws are covered in fresh dirt! :lol:

Oh goodness - makes Spenser's digging look really quite pathetic! Is it true that girl bunnies are better than boys at digging? :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm now suddently grateful that all my two have done is create a dust bath in the middle of the lawn!!

xxx

I've got massive holes all over my garden, just like that one and even deeper!! Leuki the female rabbit digs and digs and Samba sits on gaurd watching, then they both hop in and enjoy while I stress over what the landlord will say lol!

I wish mine would dig - it looks so cute! all they do in the garden is try to eat all the plants (so I have to keep getting up to stop them as I don't know what any of them are!).

Looking at those pics, I can only nod in sympathy.I too have a digger......shes done some fabulous burrows, but I have to fill them in,and her little face is a picture when I let her out and she goes straight to the hole to continue and.........OH!!!!!! ITS GONE!!!!!!

Looking at those pics, I can only nod in sympathy.I too have a digger......shes done some fabulous burrows, but I have to fill them in,and her little face is a picture when I let her out and she goes straight to the hole to continue and.........OH!!!!!! ITS GONE!!!!!!

To be honest hers is nothing compared to the ones Pixie and Pandora (my rexes) dig ,I've given up filling theirs in because its just not worth the effort :roll:

Cinders looked so cute with her bum showing like that I couldn't resist the pic and yes Denise she has dug further and Alexander has been chief soil remover all afternoon!:lol:

It's seeing pics like this I regret that mine don't have a garden to dig in! I so much wish I could give them dirt and grass to play with. Fabulous bunny butts! :thumb:

Wish i could let mine into the 'garden' but its not bunny proof and the soil is actually 90% stones - I know my Loki would love to make some massive holes

Back